December 4, 2011

David Beckham



I named my car after this iconic legend.  To say that I am a fan is an understatement.

My admiration grew several notches higher a few days ago as I noticed his innate kindness. In spite of all his fame and fortune, he has remained humble and has continued to give back to the sport which has given him so much. Indeed, he is a true ambassador of football.

We almost missed this once-in-a-lifetime chance. The great heavens blessed us once again.

Last night, I, along with some 20,000 other Filipino football aficionados, became witness to an event which many thought were just what dreams were made of.  Last night, the Dream Cup between the Philippine Azkals and the LA Galaxy was realized.

And this was how up close we were to David Beckham:














Awesome.

(I need not say more.)


No comments: