January 3, 2012

Fiona's 8

We didn't throw a birthday bash for our littlest kid's 8th birthday but that didn't mean we didn't celebrate her birthday. In fact, Fiona's birthday celebration took all 8 days of fun-filled activities. Let me recap:

Day 1 - December 23. A day before her natal day, she bought a toy on her wish list - a Play-Doh Ice Cream Maker. She used aguinaldo money that she got from her ninongsninangstitos and titas from HB's office. That happy silly smile just could not be erased from her face.




Day 2 - December 24. We prepared merienda for HB's side of the family. We all sang "Happy Birthday" and she blew out a candle (yes, that's a tea light candle because I forgot to buy a real birthday candle - my bad! Thank God our wee kid didn't mind.) 




Day 3 - December 25. Christmas Day with my side of the family. To celebrate and to share our wonderful blessings, I treated my brothers, sisters-in-law, nephews and niece to Enchanted Kingdom in Sta. Rosa, Laguna. It was Fiona's first time and this was such a priceless moment.





Day 4 - December 26. Well, we chilled on this day and stayed at home. We watched a video about a parent's love.

photo credit



Day 5 - December 27. What's the holidays without a trip to see the original C.O.D. Christmas Show which is now in Greenhills? Ever since the mechanical puppet show was revived in Greenhills a few years back, I have never failed to bring my girls to see the show. This was a tradition I grew up with and I happily continue the tradition with my own kids now.





Day 6 - December 27. A trip to the mall and our littlest kid hauled 2 pairs which were on sale at the Payless Shoe Source. I guess she'll grow up to be a shoe-lover kind of gal.





Day 7 - December 29. HB surprised us with tickets to the Zoobic Safari. Albeit a bit tiring, the experience was one of a kind and indeed enjoyable and memorable.



Day 8 - December 30. Before we headed home, we capped off our Subic trip with a meal at the Meat Plus. Each one of us had a wonderful time but our littlest kid seemed to be the happiest of us all! 



Eight wonderful days to celebrate Fiona's eighth birthday. Lucky eight = lucky kid! 


No comments: