January 16, 2012

Loving Mondays

photo credit



What's there to love about Mondays? It signals the start of an often busy and harried work week. Waking up early is the hardest part. The commute to and fro from our home to the office is now a big pain as traffic along EDSA is at it worst on Monday mornings. I could go on about why and how I don't like Mondays, but then I vowed to start the week with positivism, so here goes ...

Today, I am viewing Monday in a whole new light. I am looking forward to a productive week at the office. By counting my blessings, I must say that I am truly grateful for my job and the monetary rewards which allows our family some form of luxuries every now and then. I am thankful for the drive and the passion to meet our work goals and for the relatively easy relationships with my colleagues and staff. All these make "working for a living" bearable and fruitful.

Have a great Monday!



No comments: